Graduate Rate 94.99%
Transfer-Out Rate 3%
Retention Rate 98%
At Bowdoin College, the graduation rates was 94.99% (474 students out of 499 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 240 male and 234 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Bowdoin College. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.99%. where 474 students out of 499 candidate completed their degree.
453 students completed their course in 4 years and 19 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||90.78%||88.67%||93.00%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||92.31%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Bowdoin College, 25 of 26 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 96.15%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Bowdoin College is 3.21% (16 out of 499 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Bowdoin College, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maine?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maine?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maine?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maine?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maine?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maine?