Graduate Rate 94.97%
Transfer-Out Rate 2%
Retention Rate 98%
At Bowdoin College, the graduation rates was 94.97% (472 students out of 497 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 228 male and 244 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Bowdoin College. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.97%. where 472 students out of 497 candidate completed their degree.
441 students completed their course in 4 years and 26 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.73%||84.49%||92.86%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||96.77%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Bowdoin College, 23 of 27 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 85.19%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Bowdoin College is 2.21% (11 out of 497 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Bowdoin College, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maine?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maine?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maine?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Maine?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Maine?