Graduate Rate 93.78%
Transfer-Out Rate 4%
Retention Rate 97%
At Bowdoin College, the graduation rates was 93.78% (467 students out of 498 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 231 male and 236 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Bowdoin College. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.78%. where 467 students out of 498 candidate completed their degree.
441 students completed their course in 4 years and 22 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 4 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.55%||87.60%||89.52%|
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Bowdoin College, 23 of 26 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 88.46%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Bowdoin College is 4.02% (20 out of 498 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Bowdoin College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maine?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Maine?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Maine?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maine?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maine?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Maine?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Maine?