Books & Supplies$727
Off-Campus Living Costs $15,544
BGSU-Firelands 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Bowling Green State University-Firelands is $5,159 for Ohio residents and $13,477 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $15,544 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $29,748 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$21,430 (Off-Campus)||$29,748 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,159||$13,477|
|Books & Supplies||$727|
|Room & Board||$10,648 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,896 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,140|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$17,290 (Off-Campus)||$25,608 (Off-Campus)|
|***Bowling Green State University-Firelands does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $5,159 for Ohio residents and $13,477 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 2.51% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $727. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Bowling Green State University-Firelands.
|Books & Supplies||$1,010||$910||$727||$727|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Bowling Green State University-Firelands is and $15,544 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$10,490||$10,778||$10,490||$10,648|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?