Acceptance Rate 86.38%
SAT Score 1,105
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 86.38% at Bridgewater State University where a total of 8,881 students applied and 7,671 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,105 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to BSU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,105 SAT / 24 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At BSU, 247 applicants (18% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 10 applicants (1%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,105 and the average ACT score is 24 at BSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,200 and 25th percentile score is 1,010. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 28 and the 25th percentile score is 19. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at BSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||610|
Bridgewater State University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Bridgewater State University is Semester. Bridgewater State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Bridgewater State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?