California Institute of Technology is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/31/1949 - Current|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?