California Institute of Technology is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/31/1949 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?