California Institute of Technology is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/31/1949 - Current|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?