Acceptance Rate 3.92%
Applying To Caltech
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 3.92% at California Institute of Technology where a total of 13,026 students applied and 510 were accepted. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Caltech.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$100|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 3.92% where a total of 13,026 students (9,059 men and 3,967 women) have applied to Caltech and 510 (260 men and 250 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 149 male and 121 female students have enrolled into Caltech and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 52.94%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||52.94%||57.31%||48.40%|
California Institute of Technology requires 5 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at California Institute of Technology is Quarter. Next table describes credits that California Institute of Technology accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?