Acceptance Rate 6.69%
SAT Score 1,555
ACT Score 36
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 6.69% at California Institute of Technology where a total of 8,007 students applied and 536 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,555 and the average ACT score is 36. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Caltech.
At Caltech, 101 applicants (45% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 77 applicants (34%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,555 and the average ACT score is 36 at Caltech. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,580 and 25th percentile score is 1,530. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 108 and the 25th percentile score is 105. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Caltech.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||740||780|
California Institute of Technology requires 5 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at California Institute of Technology is Quarter. Next table describes credits that California Institute of Technology accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?