Acceptance Rate 3.92%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 3.92% at California Institute of Technology where a total of 13,026 students applied and 510 were accepted. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Caltech.
California Institute of Technology requires 5 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at California Institute of Technology is Quarter. Next table describes credits that California Institute of Technology accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?