Graduate Program 59 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 1,285
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $56,649
California Institute of Technology offers 59 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 1,285 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Caltech. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $56,649. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at California Institute of Technology.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (27 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (32 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$56,649|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||1,285 graduate students|
It offers 59 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||5||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||32||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $56,649 at California Institute of Technology. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.87% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$49,785||$52,233||$54,537||$56,649|
At California Institute of Technology, 1,285 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 909 male and 376 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?