At California Institute of Technology, the graduation rates was 89.30% (217 students out of 243 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 136 male and 81 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at California Institute of Technology. Last year, the graduation rate was 89.30%. where 217 students out of 243 candidate completed their degree.
192 students completed their course in 4 years and 13 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 12 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||79.01%||76.77%||82.95%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||85.71%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At California Institute of Technology, 18 of 22 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 81.82%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At California Institute of Technology, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?