Graduate Rate 93.57%
Transfer-Out Rate 4%
Retention Rate 98%
At California Institute of Technology, the graduation rates was 93.57% (233 students out of 249 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 149 male and 84 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at California Institute of Technology. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.57%. where 233 students out of 249 candidate completed their degree.
210 students completed their course in 4 years and 12 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 11 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||84.34%||83.75%||85.39%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||90.91%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At California Institute of Technology, 20 of 22 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 90.91%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at California Institute of Technology is 3.61% (9 out of 249 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At California Institute of Technology, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?