Graduate Rate 92.92%
Transfer-Out Rate 2%
Retention Rate 94%
At California Institute of Technology, the graduation rates was 92.92% (223 students out of 240 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 118 male and 105 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at California Institute of Technology. Last year, the graduation rate was 92.92%. where 223 students out of 240 candidate completed their degree.
207 students completed their course in 4 years and 10 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 6 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.25%||85.27%||87.39%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||90.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At California Institute of Technology, 13 of 17 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 76.47%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at California Institute of Technology is 1.67% (4 out of 240 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At California Institute of Technology, the retention rate is 94%.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?