Graduate Rate 100.00%
Retention Rate 100%
At Carolina Christian College, the graduation rates was 100.00% (2 students out of 2 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 2 male and 0 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Carolina Christian College. Last year, the graduation rate was 100.00%. where 2 students out of 2 candidate completed their degree.
0 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Carolina Christian College, the retention rate is 100%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?