Dallas Baptist University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1959 - Current|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/2001 - Current|
Specialized Accreditation at Dallas Baptist University
Dallas Baptist University has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Commission on English Language Program Accreditation|
|English Language||Accredited (Estimated)||8/1/2016 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/2001 - 8/1/2014|
Know about Texas Colleges
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?