Graduate Rate 58.14%
Transfer-Out Rate 30%
Retention Rate 77%
At Dallas Baptist University, the graduation rates was 58.14% (282 students out of 485 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 108 male and 174 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Dallas Baptist University. Last year, the graduation rate was 58.14%. where 282 students out of 485 candidate completed their degree.
201 students completed their course in 4 years and 50 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 16 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||41.44%||35.15%||45.94%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||40.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||50.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Dallas Baptist University is 30.10% (146 out of 485 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Dallas Baptist University, the retention rate is 77%.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?