Graduate Rate 61.34%
Transfer-Out Rate 2%
Retention Rate 76%
At Dallas Baptist University, the graduation rates was 61.34% (303 students out of 494 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 104 male and 199 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Dallas Baptist University. Last year, the graduation rate was 61.34%. where 303 students out of 494 candidate completed their degree.
210 students completed their course in 4 years and 62 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 7 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||42.51%||41.44%||43.13%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||57.14%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Dallas Baptist University is 27.13% (134 out of 494 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Dallas Baptist University, the retention rate is 76%.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?