Total Enrollment 4,766
There are 4,766 students including 3,014 undergraduate and 1,752 graduate students at Dallas Baptist University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 3,077 full-time and 1,689 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,888 male and 2,878 female students. Dallas Baptist University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 741 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Dallas Baptist University has a total enrollment of 4,766 with a gender distribution of 39.61% male (1,888 students) and 60.39% female (2,878 students). There are 1,253 male and 1,761 female students in undergraduate school and 635 male and 1,117 female students are attending graduate school at Dallas Baptist University.
Dallas Baptist University has 3,077 full-time and 1,689 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,364 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 650 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 713 students are full-time and 1,039 are part-time students.
At Dallas Baptist University, 741 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,387 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,766 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,301 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 827 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,387||961||426|
|Not In Online Classes||2,638||1,713||925|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Dallas Baptist University. There are 23 American Indian/Native American, 2,536 White, 684 Black/African American, 117 Asian, 695 Hispanic, 9 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 11 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||23||9||14|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||9||6||3|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?