Dutchess Community College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1964 - Current|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1964 - Current|
Dutchess Community College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1968 - Current|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?