Total Enrollment 2,012
Edgecombe Community College has a total enrollment of 2,012 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 650 full-time and 1,362 part-time students with gender distribution of 468 male and 1,544 female students. Edgecombe Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 795 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Edgecombe Community College has a total enrollment of 2,012 with a gender distribution of 23.26% male (468 students) and 76.74% female (1,544 students).
Edgecombe Community College has 650 full-time and 1,362 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 650 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,362 students are attending with part-time status.
At Edgecombe Community College, 795 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 642 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,012 students.
|In Some Online Classes||642||642||0|
|Not In Online Classes||575||575||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Edgecombe Community College. There are 15 American Indian/Native American, 681 White, 1,103 Black/African American, 6 Asian, 105 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 21 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||15||1||14|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?