Acceptance Rate 80.12%
SAT Score 1,120
ACT Score 23
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 80.12% at Elmira College where a total of 1,841 students applied and 1,475 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,120 and the average ACT score is 23. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Elmira College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,120 SAT / 23 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At EC, 125 applicants (58% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 40 applicants (18%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,120 and the average ACT score is 23 at EC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,220 and 25th percentile score is 1,020. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 25 and the 25th percentile score is 21. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at EC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||610|
Elmira College requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Elmira College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Elmira College is Four-one-four plan. Elmira College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Elmira College accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?