Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 862
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 92%
Average Aid Amount $28,465
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 204
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 862 students (92% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $28,465. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 204 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Elmira College is $36,228, for reference.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?