At Hamilton College, the graduation rates was 94.18% (453 students out of 481 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 213 male and 240 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Hamilton College. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.18%. where 453 students out of 481 candidate completed their degree.
434 students completed their course in 4 years and 16 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||90.23%||86.03%||94.05%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Hamilton College, 19 of 20 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 95.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Hamilton College is 2.29% (11 out of 481 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Hamilton College, the retention rate is 94%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?