Total Enrollment 1,627
Haywood Community College has a total enrollment of 1,627 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 574 full-time and 1,053 part-time students with gender distribution of 637 male and 990 female students. Haywood Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 628 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Haywood Community College has a total enrollment of 1,627 with a gender distribution of 39.15% male (637 students) and 60.85% female (990 students).
Haywood Community College has 574 full-time and 1,053 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 574 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,053 students are attending with part-time status.
At Haywood Community College, 628 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 545 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,627 students.
|In Some Online Classes||545||545||0|
|Not In Online Classes||454||454||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Haywood Community College. There are 27 American Indian/Native American, 1,362 White, 88 Black/African American, 18 Asian, 65 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 27 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||27||12||15|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||1||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Haywood Community College.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?