Books & Supplies$8,340
LCCC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Lorain County Community College is $3,745 for Ohio residents and $4,400 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$12,085 (Off-Campus)||$12,740 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$3,745||$4,400|
|Books & Supplies||$8,340|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$2,802|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$9,283 (Off-Campus)||$9,938 (Off-Campus)|
|***Lorain County Community College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $3,745 for Ohio residents and $4,400 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -45.55% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $8,340. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Lorain County Community College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,180||$1,059||$825||$8,340|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?