Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,819
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 85%
Average Aid Amount $14,282
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 489
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 95%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,819 students (85% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $14,282. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 489 students (95% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Marymount Manhattan College is $37,410, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?