Pomona College is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie categorization. Pomona College offers 52 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||52||0||$80,800 - $80,800|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Pomona College offers Bachelor's degree with 52 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Pomona College.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Natural Resources And Conservation [+]||✕||1|
|Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender, And Group Studies [+]||✕||7|
|American/United States Studies/Civilization||✕||1||-|
|Latin American Studies||✕||1||-|
|Near and Middle Eastern Studies||✕||1||-|
|Hispanic-American, Puerto Rican, and Mexican-American/Chicano Studies||✕||0||-|
|Communication and Journalism [+]||✕||4|
|Mass Communication/Media Studies||✕||4||-|
|Computer And Information Sciences [+]||✕||3|
|Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics [+]||✕||10|
|Chinese Language and Literature||✕||0||-|
|Japanese Language and Literature||✕||1||-|
|Russian Language and Literature||✕||1||-|
|German Language and Literature||✕||0||-|
|Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics||✕||1||-|
|French Language and Literature||✕||3||-|
|Spanish Language and Literature||✕||1||-|
|Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics||✕||1||-|
|English Language And Literature [+]||✕||2|
|English Language and Literature||✕||2||-|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||64|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||18|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies [+]||✕||20|
|Medieval and Renaissance Studies||✕||0||-|
|Science, Technology and Society||✕||1||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies (other)||✕||13||-|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||3|
|Physical Sciences [+]||✕||21|
|Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics||✕||2||-|
|Human Services [+]||✕||18|
|Public Policy Analysis||✕||18||-|
|Social Sciences [+]||✕||12|
|Econometrics and Quantitative Economics||✕||6||-|
|International Relations and Affairs||✕||2||-|
|Political Science and Government||✕||2||-|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||8|
|Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts||✕||3||-|
|Art History, Criticism and Conservation||✕||0||-|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?