At Pomona College, the graduation rates was 93.15% (367 students out of 394 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 173 male and 194 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Pomona College. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.15%. where 367 students out of 394 candidate completed their degree.
350 students completed their course in 4 years and 15 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.83%||85.26%||92.16%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||92.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Pomona College, 21 of 26 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 80.77%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Pomona College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?