Graduate Rate 93.73%
Retention Rate 97%
At Pomona College, the graduation rates was 93.73% (374 students out of 399 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 183 male and 191 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Pomona College. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.73%. where 374 students out of 399 candidate completed their degree.
355 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 19 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.97%||87.76%||90.15%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||93.94%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Pomona College, 32 of 34 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.12%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Pomona College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?