Graduate Rate 92.98%
Transfer-Out Rate 3%
Retention Rate 86%
At Pomona College, the graduation rates was 92.98% (371 students out of 399 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 176 male and 195 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Pomona College. Last year, the graduation rate was 92.98%. where 371 students out of 399 candidate completed their degree.
345 students completed their course in 4 years and 22 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 4 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.47%||84.29%||88.46%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||80.77%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Pomona College, 44 of 45 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 97.78%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Pomona College is 2.51% (10 out of 399 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Pomona College, the retention rate is 86%.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?