Graduate Rate 93.45%
Retention Rate 97%
At Pomona College, the graduation rates was 93.45% (371 students out of 397 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 177 male and 194 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Pomona College. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.45%. where 371 students out of 397 candidate completed their degree.
354 students completed their course in 4 years and 15 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.17%||87.30%||90.87%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||91.43%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Pomona College, 32 of 34 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.12%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Pomona College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?