Acceptance Rate 7.40%
SAT Score 1,465
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 7.4% at Pomona College where total of 10,401 students applied and 770 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,465 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Pomona College.
At Pomona, 267 applicants (64% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 210 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,465 and the average ACT score is 34 at Pomona. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,540 and 25th percentile score is 1,390. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 95. The following table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Pomona.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||690||750|
Pomona College requires 5 items (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 items (High School GPA, High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Pomona College
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Pomona College is Semester. Pomona College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Pomona College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?