For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 7.61% at Pomona College where total 10,245 students applied and 780 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Pomona College.
254 applicants (62% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 233 applicants (57%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,540 and 25th percentile score is 1,400. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 104 and 25th percentile score is 94. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Pomona College.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||760|
Pomona College requires 5 articles to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 items are considered but not required to submit. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Pomona College
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Pomona College is Semester. Pomona College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Pomona College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?