Pomona College is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||2/28/1949 - Current|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?