Acceptance Rate 65.22%
SAT Score 1,140
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 65.22% at Queens University of Charlotte where a total of 3,419 students applied and 2,230 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires three items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Queens University of Charlotte.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,140 SAT / 24 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Queens, 255 applicants (75% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 156 applicants (46%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 24 at Queens. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,240 and 25th percentile score is 1,040. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 83 and the 25th percentile score is 62. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Queens.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530||630|
Queens University of Charlotte requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Queens University of Charlotte
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Queens University of Charlotte is Semester. Queens University of Charlotte accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Queens University of Charlotte accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?