Total Enrollment 4,018
Sandhills Community College has a total enrollment of 4,018 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,519 full-time and 2,499 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,501 male and 2,517 female students. Sandhills Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 665 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Sandhills Community College has a total enrollment of 4,018 with a gender distribution of 37.36% male (1,501 students) and 62.64% female (2,517 students).
Sandhills Community College has 1,519 full-time and 2,499 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,519 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,499 students are attending with part-time status.
At Sandhills Community College, 665 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,780 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,018 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,780||1,780||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,573||1,573||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Sandhills Community College. There are 119 American Indian/Native American, 2,365 White, 626 Black/African American, 47 Asian, 496 Hispanic, 6 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 131 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||119||33||86|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||6||2||4|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?