Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 7,309
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 67%
Average Aid Amount $7,167
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,969
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 85%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 7,309 students (67% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,167. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,969 students (85% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Stephen F Austin State University is $10,600 for Texas residents and $21,616 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?