Acceptance Rate 8.00%
SAT Score 1,495
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 8% at Swarthmore College where a total of 13,012 students applied and 1,041 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,495 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires two items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Swat.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,495 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Swat, 179 applicants (39% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 97 applicants (21%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,495 and the average ACT score is 34 at Swat. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,560 and 25th percentile score is 1,430. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 97. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Swat.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||710||770|
Swarthmore College requires 2 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Swarthmore College is Semester. Swarthmore College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Swarthmore College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school record in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?