Acceptance Rate 8.93%
SAT Score 1,460
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 8.93% at Swarthmore College where a total of 11,442 students applied and 1,022 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,460 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Swarthmore College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,460 SAT / 33 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Swat, 284 applicants (68% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 156 applicants (37%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,460 and the average ACT score is 33 at Swat. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,540 and 25th percentile score is 1,380. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 104 and the 25th percentile score is 93. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Swat.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||680||750|
Swarthmore College requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Swarthmore College
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Swarthmore College is Semester. Swarthmore College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Swarthmore College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?