Acceptance Rate 9.06%
SAT Score 1,468
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 9.06% at Swarthmore College where a total of 11,630 students applied and 1,054 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,468 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Swarthmore College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,468 SAT / 33 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Swat, 256 applicants (68% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 148 applicants (40%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,468 and the average ACT score is 33 at Swat. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,540 and 25th percentile score is 1,395. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 104 and the 25th percentile score is 93. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Swat.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||690||750|
Swarthmore College requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Swarthmore College
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Swarthmore College is Semester. Swarthmore College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Swarthmore College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Pennsylvania?