For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 9.49% at Swarthmore College where total 10,749 students applied and 1,020 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Swarthmore College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$60|
256 applicants (62% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 179 applicants (43%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,550 and 25th percentile score is 1,380. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 103 and 25th percentile score is 93. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Swarthmore College.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||680||760|
Swarthmore College requires 3 articles and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 items are considered but not required to submit. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Swarthmore College
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Swarthmore College is Semester. Swarthmore College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Swarthmore College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?