At Swarthmore College, the graduation rates was 94.04% (363 students out of 386 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 171 male and 192 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Swarthmore College. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.04%. where 363 students out of 386 candidate completed their degree.
343 students completed their course in 4 years and 13 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 7 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.86%||86.41%||91.09%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||96.55%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Swarthmore College, 31 of 34 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 91.18%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Swarthmore College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?