Graduate Rate 94.09%
Retention Rate 86%
At Swarthmore College, the graduation rates was 94.09% (382 students out of 406 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 183 male and 199 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Swarthmore College. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.09%. where 382 students out of 406 candidate completed their degree.
353 students completed their course in 4 years and 25 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 4 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.95%||86.53%||87.32%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||92.59%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Swarthmore College, 50 of 52 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 96.15%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Swarthmore College, the retention rate is 86%.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?