Graduate Rate 94.07%
Retention Rate 97%
At Swarthmore College, the graduation rates was 94.07% (365 students out of 388 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 183 male and 182 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Swarthmore College. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.07%. where 365 students out of 388 candidate completed their degree.
333 students completed their course in 4 years and 27 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.82%||86.08%||85.57%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||93.75%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Swarthmore College, 26 of 32 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 81.25%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Swarthmore College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Pennsylvania?