Graduate Rate 94.07%
Retention Rate 97%
At Swarthmore College, the graduation rates was 94.07% (365 students out of 388 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 183 male and 182 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Swarthmore College. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.07%. where 365 students out of 388 candidate completed their degree.
333 students completed their course in 4 years and 27 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.82%||86.08%||85.57%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||93.75%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Swarthmore College, 26 of 32 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 81.25%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Swarthmore College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?