Graduate Rate 97.29%
Retention Rate 97%
At Swarthmore College, the graduation rates was 97.29% (395 students out of 406 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 200 male and 195 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Swarthmore College. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.29%. where 395 students out of 406 candidate completed their degree.
371 students completed their course in 4 years and 21 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||91.38%||90.29%||92.50%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||94.44%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Swarthmore College, 50 of 51 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 98.04%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Swarthmore College, the retention rate is 97%.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Pennsylvania?