Total Enrollment 1,651
Swat Student Population
Swarthmore College has a total enrollment of 1,651 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 1,649 full-time and 2 part-time students with gender distribution of 821 male and 830 female students.
Student Gender Distribution
Swarthmore College has a total enrollment of 1,651 with a gender distribution of 49.73% male (821 students) and 50.27% female (830 students).
Enrollment by Attending Status
Swarthmore College has 1,649 full-time and 2 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,649 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2 students are attending with part-time status.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
Swarthmore College does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Swarthmore College. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 550 White, 127 Black/African American, 287 Asian, 225 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 93 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||1||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||1||1|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Swarthmore College.
Know about Pennsylvania Colleges
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Pennsylvania?