Total Enrollment 13,109
There are 13,109 students including 11,315 undergraduate and 1,794 graduate students at Tarleton State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 8,735 full-time and 4,374 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,963 male and 8,146 female students. Tarleton State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,004 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Tarleton State University has a total enrollment of 13,109 with a gender distribution of 37.86% male (4,963 students) and 62.14% female (8,146 students). There are 4,351 male and 6,964 female students in undergraduate school and 612 male and 1,182 female students are attending graduate school at Tarleton State University.
Tarleton State University has 8,735 full-time and 4,374 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 8,378 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,937 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 357 students are full-time and 1,437 are part-time students.
At Tarleton State University, 1,004 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 874 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 13,109 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,384 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 494 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||874||666||208|
|Not In Online Classes||11,231||9,931||1,300|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Tarleton State University. There are 57 American Indian/Native American, 8,593 White, 1,109 Black/African American, 167 Asian, 2,537 Hispanic, 16 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 213 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||57||16||41|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||16||8||8|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Tarleton State University.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?