Total Enrollment 4,239
Texarkana College has a total enrollment of 4,239 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,516 full-time and 2,723 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,576 male and 2,663 female students. Texarkana College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 451 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Texarkana College has a total enrollment of 4,239 with a gender distribution of 37.18% male (1,576 students) and 62.82% female (2,663 students).
Texarkana College has 1,516 full-time and 2,723 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,516 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,723 students are attending with part-time status.
At Texarkana College, 451 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 900 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,239 students.
|In Some Online Classes||900||900||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,888||2,888||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Texarkana College. There are 37 American Indian/Native American, 2,548 White, 941 Black/African American, 51 Asian, 344 Hispanic, 5 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 97 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||37||21||16|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||5||2||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Texarkana College.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?