Texarkana College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1931 - Current|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/29/2013 - Current|
Texarkana College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1966 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?