Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,213
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 93%
Average Aid Amount $18,617
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 201
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For academic year 2018-2019, Total 1,213 students (93% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarship, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $18,617. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree seeking undergraduate students), 201 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Russell Sage College is $31,883, for reference.
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?