Total Enrollment 11,457
UTC Student Population
There are 11,457 students including 10,016 undergraduate and 1,441 graduate students at The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 9,700 full-time and 1,757 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,752 male and 6,705 female students. The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,090 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga has a total enrollment of 11,457 with a gender distribution of 41.48% male (4,752 students) and 58.52% female (6,705 students). There are 4,175 male and 5,841 female students in undergraduate school and 577 male and 864 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga.
Enrollment by Attending Status
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga has 9,700 full-time and 1,757 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 8,957 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,059 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 743 students are full-time and 698 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, 1,090 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 6,689 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 11,457 students. In undergraduate schools, 6,943 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 836 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||6,689||6,279||410|
|Not In Online Classes||3,678||3,073||605|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. There are 28 American Indian/Native American, 8,571 White, 1,094 Black/African American, 325 Asian, 674 Hispanic, 6 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 277 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||28||12||16|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||6||4||2|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga.
Know about Tennessee Colleges
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Tennessee?