2023 Tuition & Fees $1,100
Student Population 286
Thomas Jefferson School of Law is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in San Diego, California. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $1,100 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $1,620.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 286 students are enrolled.
Explore Thomas Jefferson School of Law
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $1,620.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Thomas Jefferson School of Law. A total of 286 students is attending .
Student Population for Thomas Jefferson School of Law is 286
|Address||701 B Street - Suite 110, San Diego, CA 92101|
|Net Price Calculator||www.tjsl.edu/|
Thomas Jefferson School of Law offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Thomas Jefferson School of Law offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Thomas Jefferson School of Law has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?