Student Population 247
Thomas Jefferson School of Law is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in San Diego, California. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 247 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Thomas Jefferson School of Law. A total of 247 students is attending .
Student Population for Thomas Jefferson School of Law is 247
Thomas Jefferson School of Law offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Thomas Jefferson School of Law offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?