Thomas Jefferson School of Law 2020 Tuition & Fees
2020 Cost of Attendance (COA)
The total costs of attendance (COA) of Thomas Jefferson School of Law is $1,619 when a student lives on campus and $1,619 when living off campus for academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. Next table and charts illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$1,619|
|Books & Supplies||$0|
|Room & Board||-|
|***Off-campus living costs at Thomas Jefferson School of Law has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $1,619.
|2017||2018||2019||2020||Tuition & Fees||-$2||-$2||-||$1,619|
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?