Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $1,620
Thomas Jefferson School of Law offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,620 at Thomas Jefferson School of Law Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Thomas Jefferson School of Law
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$1,620 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||22|
Thomas Jefferson School of Law offers 2 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $1,620 at Thomas Jefferson School of Law The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$9,420||$1,620||$1,620||$1,620|
At Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 22 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 247 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||225||0||225|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?