Total Enrollment 247
There are 247 students including 0 undergraduate and 247 graduate students at Thomas Jefferson School of Law for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 175 full-time and 72 part-time students with gender distribution of 102 male and 145 female students. Thomas Jefferson School of Law is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 22 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Thomas Jefferson School of Law has a total enrollment of 247 with a gender distribution of 41.30% male (102 students) and 58.70% female (145 students).
Thomas Jefferson School of Law has 175 full-time and 72 part-time students. In graduate school, 175 students are full-time and 72 are part-time students.
At Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 22 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 247 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||225||0||225|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Thomas Jefferson School of Law. There are 10 American Indian/Native American, 75 White, 54 Black/African American, 27 Asian, 70 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 2 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||10||5||5|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||1||2|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?