Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,464
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 75%
Average Aid Amount $5,588
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 272
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 94%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,464 students (75% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,588. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 272 students (94% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Houston-Victoria is $7,313 for Texas residents and $17,129 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?