Acceptance Rate 73.55%
SAT Score 1,164
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 73.55% at University of Mary where a total of 1,376 students applied and 1,012 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,164 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Mary.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$45|
|Average Test Scores||1,164 SAT / 24 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At UMary, 68 applicants (16% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 388 applicants (89%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,164 and the average ACT score is 24 at UMary. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,048. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 78 and the 25th percentile score is 61. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UMary.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530||650|
University of Mary requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Mary
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Mary is Semester. University of Mary accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Mary accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Dakota?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Dakota?