Total Enrollment 17,915
There are 17,915 students including 14,650 undergraduate and 3,265 graduate students at University of North Carolina Wilmington for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 13,226 full-time and 4,689 part-time students with gender distribution of 6,250 male and 11,665 female students. University of North Carolina Wilmington is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 6,269 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of North Carolina Wilmington has a total enrollment of 17,915 with a gender distribution of 34.89% male (6,250 students) and 65.11% female (11,665 students). There are 5,290 male and 9,360 female students in undergraduate school and 960 male and 2,305 female students are attending graduate school at University of North Carolina Wilmington.
University of North Carolina Wilmington has 13,226 full-time and 4,689 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 11,989 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,661 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,237 students are full-time and 2,028 are part-time students.
At University of North Carolina Wilmington, 6,269 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 10,763 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 17,915 students. In undergraduate schools, 14,148 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,884 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||10,763||10,206||557|
|Not In Online Classes||883||502||381|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of North Carolina Wilmington. There are 98 American Indian/Native American, 13,808 White, 991 Black/African American, 337 Asian, 1,303 Hispanic, 15 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 403 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||98||35||63|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||15||5||10|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of North Carolina Wilmington.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?