Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 16,058
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 51%
Average Aid Amount $7,842
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 3,986
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 81%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 16,058 students (51% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,842. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 3,986 students (81% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of North Texas is $11,090 for Texas residents and $20,906 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?