Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 13,679
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 42%
Average Aid Amount $11,609
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 4,378
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 58%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 13,679 students (42% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $11,609. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 4,378 students (58% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Wisconsin-Madison is $10,720 for Wisconsin residents and $38,608 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wisconsin?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Wisconsin?