Total Enrollment 47,016
Wisconsin-Madison Student Population
There are 47,016 students including 34,561 undergraduate and 12,455 graduate students at University of Wisconsin-Madison for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 42,333 full-time and 4,683 part-time students with gender distribution of 22,205 male and 24,811 female students. University of Wisconsin-Madison is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,459 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
University of Wisconsin-Madison has a total enrollment of 47,016 with a gender distribution of 47.23% male (22,205 students) and 52.77% female (24,811 students). There are 16,404 male and 18,157 female students in undergraduate school and 5,801 male and 6,654 female students are attending graduate school at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Enrollment by Attending Status
University of Wisconsin-Madison has 42,333 full-time and 4,683 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 32,071 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,490 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 10,262 students are full-time and 2,193 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1,459 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 11,375 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 47,016 students. In undergraduate schools, 10,600 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,234 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||11,375||9,963||1,412|
|Not In Online Classes||34,182||23,961||10,221|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Wisconsin-Madison. There are 118 American Indian/Native American, 29,417 White, 1,092 Black/African American, 3,645 Asian, 3,123 Hispanic, 31 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,465 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||118||45||73|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||31||11||20|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Know about Wisconsin Colleges
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wisconsin?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wisconsin?