Total Enrollment 44,640
There are 44,640 students including 32,688 undergraduate and 11,952 graduate students at University of Wisconsin-Madison for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 39,887 full-time and 4,753 part-time students with gender distribution of 21,359 male and 23,281 female students. University of Wisconsin-Madison is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 21,672 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Wisconsin-Madison has a total enrollment of 44,640 with a gender distribution of 47.85% male (21,359 students) and 52.15% female (23,281 students). There are 15,714 male and 16,974 female students in undergraduate school and 5,645 male and 6,307 female students are attending graduate school at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
University of Wisconsin-Madison has 39,887 full-time and 4,753 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 30,063 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,625 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 9,824 students are full-time and 2,128 are part-time students.
At University of Wisconsin-Madison, 21,672 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 19,756 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 44,640 students. In undergraduate schools, 32,508 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 8,920 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||19,756||14,493||5,263|
|Not In Online Classes||3,212||180||3,032|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Wisconsin-Madison. There are 104 American Indian/Native American, 28,837 White, 995 Black/African American, 3,178 Asian, 2,729 Hispanic, 31 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,354 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||104||39||65|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||31||12||19|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Wisconsin?