Books & Supplies$4,704
Victoria 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Victoria College is $2,496 for Texas residents and $3,744 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$7,200 (Off-Campus)||$8,448 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$2,496||$3,744|
|Books & Supplies||$4,704|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,073|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$4,127 (Off-Campus)||$5,375 (Off-Campus)|
|***Victoria College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $2,496 for Texas residents and $3,744 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -14.75% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $4,704. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Victoria College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,600||$1,600||$1,600||$4,704|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?