Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef is a program that prepares individuals to serve as professional bakers and pastry specialists in restaurants or other commercial baking establishments. Includes instruction in bread and pastry making, bread and pastry handling and storage, cake and pastry decorating, baking industry operations, product packaging and marketing operations, and counter display and service.
The 2022 average tuition & fees of Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef vocational programs is $19,978. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs. The average length of the Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef vocation program is 533 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 8.50 months.
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Institutional Food Workers
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier