Acceptance Rate 80.30%
Applying To Merrimack
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 80.3% at Merrimack College where a total of 10,429 students applied and 8,375 were accepted. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Merrimack.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 80.30% where a total of 10,429 students (4,768 men and 5,661 women) have applied to Merrimack and 8,375 (3,796 men and 4,579 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 454 male and 513 female students have enrolled into Merrimack and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 11.55%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||11.55%||11.96%||11.20%|
Merrimack College requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at Merrimack College is Semester. Merrimack College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Merrimack College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?