Graduate Rate 57.45%
Transfer-Out Rate 31%
Retention Rate 78%
At SUNY Polytechnic Institute, the graduation rates was 57.45% (158 students out of 275 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 119 male and 39 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at SUNY Polytechnic Institute. Last year, the graduation rate was 57.45%. where 158 students out of 275 candidate completed their degree.
123 students completed their course in 4 years and 30 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||44.73%||42.86%||51.72%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||77.78%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At SUNY Polytechnic Institute, 3 of 7 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 42.86%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at SUNY Polytechnic Institute is 30.55% (84 out of 275 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At SUNY Polytechnic Institute, the retention rate is 78%.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?