Acceptance Rate 10.77%
Applying To UCLA
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 10.77% at University of California-Los Angeles where a total of 139,489 students applied and 15,028 were accepted. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UCLA.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$120|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 10.77% where a total of 139,489 students (64,199 men and 75,290 women) have applied to UCLA and 15,028 (6,207 men and 8,821 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 2,432 male and 4,152 female students have enrolled into UCLA and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 43.81%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||43.81%||39.18%||47.07%|
University of California-Los Angeles requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) and recommends 2 articles (Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at University of California-Los Angeles is Quarter. University of California-Los Angeles accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of California-Los Angeles accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?