Acceptance Rate 10.77%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 10.77% at University of California-Los Angeles where a total of 139,489 students applied and 15,028 were accepted. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UCLA.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
University of California-Los Angeles requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) and recommends 2 articles (Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of California-Los Angeles is Quarter. University of California-Los Angeles accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of California-Los Angeles accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?