Total Enrollment 44,589
There are 44,589 students including 31,636 undergraduate and 12,953 graduate students at University of California-Los Angeles for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 42,939 full-time and 1,650 part-time students with gender distribution of 19,765 male and 24,824 female students. University of California-Los Angeles is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 35,115 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of California-Los Angeles has a total enrollment of 44,589 with a gender distribution of 44.33% male (19,765 students) and 55.67% female (24,824 students). There are 13,103 male and 18,533 female students in undergraduate school and 6,662 male and 6,291 female students are attending graduate school at University of California-Los Angeles.
University of California-Los Angeles has 42,939 full-time and 1,650 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 31,068 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 568 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 11,871 students are full-time and 1,082 are part-time students.
At University of California-Los Angeles, 35,115 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 6,791 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 44,589 students. In undergraduate schools, 31,624 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 10,282 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||6,791||2,700||4,091|
|Not In Online Classes||2,683||12||2,671|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of California-Los Angeles. There are 76 American Indian/Native American, 12,395 White, 1,528 Black/African American, 11,671 Asian, 8,711 Hispanic, 75 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,673 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||76||34||42|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||75||26||49|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of California-Los Angeles.
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?